PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE PHOTOGRAPHY
- Professional photography reduces days on the market by 32% on average.
- Having professional photography results in a higher sales price, about 5.25% on average.
- Aerial photography highlights property features, landmarks, and amenities that a regular ground level shot could never show.
- Professional photographs create a higher perceived value of both the property and the Realtor.
National Association of Realtors (NAR) published in it’s resource documents to it’s members the following:
“87% of homebuyers who search for homes on the internet found photos to be among the most useful feature of REALTOR websites, according to the 2018 NAR Profile of Homes Buyers & Sellers. Digital Photography and virtual tours allow REALTORS to serve their clients like never before. Digital images can quickly and professionally showcase a listing, and today’s tech savvy clients appreciate the convenience of a virtual tour for both long distance and local moves.”
Redfin Study found, “Homes that were marketed with professional photos sold faster and for $3,400 to $11,200 more then homes presented through amateur photos.”
Paul Carrillo, George Washington University Study found, “Adding a virtual tour to marketing decreases sales time by 20% and increases price by 2%.”
15 Surprising Real Estate Photography Facts you need to Know
HDR Photography is an enhanced photo technique that is extremely effective in delivering the highest quality photographs, that most accurately portray how the human eye would see it live and in person.
With HDR Photography, buyers have a more enticing experience which will result in a higher perceived value of the home.
Notice with Standard HD how the light washes out a majority of the details inside the room and outside the window.
Non-HDR vs HDR
Importance of HDR Done Right
As with anything, there is a delicate balance of ‘not enough’ and ‘too much’. To perform HDR correctly, it takes a delicate and artistic balance which, when upheld to Aerial Recon, LLC’s standards, yields the perfect blend of technology and visually pleasing picture qualities to enhance the presence of the property, and the realtor who’s listing it.
After setting an appointment with Aerial Recon, LLC, please review the home preparation flyer to ensure your property is ready for the photo shoot. The following items are necessary to prepare the house for the photo shoot:
- Turn on all lights and lamps
- Replace burned out light bulbs
- Turn off ceiling fans
- Make sure driveway is clear and free of cars and debris
- Check house for cleanliness
- Bathrooms – put away toiletries, shampoo, soap,toothbrush, toothpaste, towels
- Kitchen – remove dishes from counter, garbage from trash can, clutter, magnets from refrigerator, and pet
- Remove clutter throughout the house
- Put away high chair, booster seats, toys, etc
- Store all workout and medical equipment
- Make sure items stored under beds are not visible
- Put pets away, out of photography areas
- Have the yard mowed
- Trim trees
- Make sure leaves are blown
- Put away all outside trash cans, recycle bins, water hoses, security signs
- If there is a security fence around pool and you do not want it seen in photo, please remove security fence
- before photo shoot
- Remove pool equipment from pool
- If homeowner does not want child’s name or personal photos shown, please take down before photo shoot
- Take down holiday items so photos are not dated
- For dusk shoot, please make sure there is a water hose at the property